This company have been established since 1990 and offer a total packaging service from concept to delivery and anything in between. They currently have a vacancy for a Line Leader on a full-time permanent basis.
- Responsible for providing team leadership to team members
- Delegate, oversee and support the packing operatives to work to the company’s quality standards
- Train packing operatives on how to achieve and meet all departmental targets and required standards for each job, to include HACCP guidelines and processes
- Develop clear communication staff on the lines to encourage a real collaborative working environment
- Ensure that raw materials are available when required
- Responsible for quality standards on the lines
- Encourage team members to achieve the department targets
You will ideally possess previous experience in a manufacturing environment at team leader level, with in-depth knowledge of how to deliver quality standards. You will possess excellent communication skills and the ability to train, develop and motivate other members of the team to achieve the departmental targets in delivering quality products on time every time.
They offer performance related pay, attendance bonus, pension, one shift Monday to Friday, free car parking
Near Needham Market, train station close by and regular bus routes from Ipswich