Lettings Negotiator - HMO Agent
We’re looking for a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join our fantastic HMO Lettings team in Salford, Covering Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
The Lettings Negotiator is an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of HMO lettings and be taken through industry leading training.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a customer facing with us.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and confident in dealing with clients in person, over the phone and via e-mail. A friendly and professional manner is required, combined with enthusiasm, attention to detail and strong IT / administration skills.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 38.5 per week & Saturday on a rotation basis with time off in lieu.
Key responsibilities of the Lettings Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book property viewings, negotiate agreements, agree lettings and progress lettings though to move in.
Duties will include:
- Arranging viewings
- Receiving feedback and taking initial offers
- Regular client contact
- Applicant management
- Creation of Marketing Material
- Keep up to date with trends in the local markets
- Look after existing client and contact relationships
Skills and experience required to successful:
- Preferably an experienced sales person with a proven track records of achieving objective
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience able to build rapport and long standing relationships
- Resilient, positive, organised, detail oriented and calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player but able to work independently
- Pro-active thinker who maximises opportunities
- Energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
We were established in 2019 and have grown to be the area’s leading HMO agent across Salford, Warrington and North Manchester. From humble beginnings, we now manage over 300 units with ambitions to grow further.