Would you like to work in the property industry? With a highly regarded, friendly and professional team? Do you have an eye for detail? Can you drive? If so, this company would love to hear from you.
The role will include:
- Helping tenants with their property search
- Arranging viewings
- Dealing with tenancy applications and references
- Updating on-line property records
- Keeping up to date with the latest legislation affecting the industry and advising clients accordingly
- Monitoring the market and reviewing rent levels where appropriate
- Liaising with contractors to organise property repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with tenants and landlords, vendors and buyers
- Using the video technology to carry out property inspections and property inventories
- Competitive salary (negotiable / dependant on experience) + bonus
- On the job training
- 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays (pro rata) + your birthday off!
- Work with a professional and friendly team
- Social events
- Mileage allowance
- Company pension
Though industry experience is desirable, it is by no means essential as this company hires for attitude over qualifications. You must, however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfill the requirements of the role.
- Confident people person
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, in writing and on the phone)
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional and friendly
- Full driving license and own transport (mileage paid at 35p a mile)
- A working knowledge of the local area would be an advantage
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9.30am to 1.00pm).
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please include a covering letter within your CV describing your previous experience and why you think you fulfil the requirements of the role. The covering letter MUST be included within your CV document as these cannot be sent or received separately.