An award winning logistics business in the heart of the Surrey countryside, growing fast, with exciting opportunities to gain experience, develop and grow in an enjoyable, fast paced and exciting environment.
A fun, dynamic, platform based logistics business, are looking for a strong L&D professional to join their HQ Team. They will report directly to the Group Operations Director and will have senior level exposure. The role will involve working independently and directly with their growing network of Logistics Network Partners.
The ideal candidate will have the appropriate professional qualifications within L&D and coaching and may be a graduate, although not essential. They will be comfortable working with and influencing senior stakeholders and will support with driving the strategy forwards. They will embody our culture and values in all that they do.
- Lead the training and launch of new Network Partners and their diamond service centres
- Drive the L&D strategy across all business functions
- Support with the nurture, training and development of the Network
- Develop, enhance, and evolve training and development programmes as required
- Implement future talent programmes including training of new team members and apprentices
- Design and deliver learning solutions and training programmes across the network
- Own and implement the company coaching culture
This role will include extensive travel across the UK and overnight stays which they welcome discussion around at interview.
Car allowance and associated travel expenses will be provided.