This is an opportunity to join a technology company, helping new and established businesses to operate in the energy market. They are a disruptive business, bringing new entrants to market quickly, maximising the latest SaaS technologies for rapid deployment.
Their culture here is friendly, supportive and good natured. They work hard and in an agile way, with changes coming quickly and with minimal disruption. They are enthusiastic, positive and think everything is solvable one way or another, so they value that in any potential new hires.
Your role will be to build strong relationships with one, possible two, of their biggest clients. These are generally large, corporate operations and as such they need someone who is used to that world but also happy to get into the nitty gritty, hands on stuff. You will support their needs and ensure that they get the best possible value from their products, thereby retaining their business. As part of your role, you will provide customers with induction plans, online training and support, dealing with the day to day issues that come from new software installations and an ongoing SaaS operation.
- Must have come from a current Key Account Management role.
- Ideally you will come from a smaller business but dealing with big corporate clients.
- Being the first point of day to day client engagement and coordination.
- Working with internal product and configuration teams to understand, scope and prioritise client change requests.
- Handling incidents that jump to the top of the priority list, marshalling internal resources, be it developers, testers, finance teams etc, to resolve matters and keep the client a breast of progress.
- Identifying incremental and new revenue opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Private healthcare inc family
- Flexible working
- Monthly office treat
- 33 days holiday inc bank hols
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks
- City centre location
- Commuter discount scheme
- Regular socials
Nottingham city centre based. 3 minutes walk from the rail and tram station.
If this sounds like the job for you then why not get in touch today. They are hoping to interview in Feb/March and have someone join them in March/April. So lets get cracking!
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.