This is an ideal opportunity for someone at junior or graduate level.
They are a technical development agency based in Sevenoaks, Kent, partnering with some of the best .NET content management providers in the market today. They are focusing on high quality delivery and looking for someone to support our client work and their push into the frontiers of artificial intelligence.
They are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#, MVC, SQL Server, NoSQL, Sitecore, Kentico and Umbraco; ideally with experience of back end and some front-end development. Your primary responsibility will be to work with the team to develop both client solutions and work on their internal products. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality of product is essential. The role is mostly working within green field projects. Training will be provided where needed.
- Translate user stories and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement APIs and data stores as required
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation (Team City and Octopus Deploy)
- Proficient in C# and .NET
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of web front end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, Sass, TypeScript)
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (angular, react) is beneficial
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience with Databases including MS SQL and NoSQL
Experience implementing automated testing and unit tests (NUnit)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in AI would be a bonus
- Salary from 20k depending on experience
- Company contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training and certification for the right candidates
- Based near Sevenoaks in Kent
- Flexible and remote working possible on some project (post probation)
- Free parking on site
Apply today to kick start your development career and work with some great brands!