Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in Tech? This company is Europe’s leading cloud iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. Their connectivity powers some of the world’s fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Bluebella, Sophie Allport, This Works and Gymshark.
Located at their offices in Nottingham and London, their team are fully UK based, though their impact is felt across Europe and the Globe, with new brands joining the Their platform each week. Due to this continued growth, they are recruiting for a number of new roles both at their Head Office in Nottingham.
Due to their continued expansion, they are searching for a Junior or Graduate PHP Developer to join the team in Nottingham at their Head Office location. The right candidate will have a solid grounding in PHP development; a hard working, tenacious attitude and willingness to learn.
- Problem solving skills
- PHP and MySQL knowledge
- Knowledge of a range data formats such as; JSON, XML and CSV
- Strong written communication skills as well as good mathematical ability
- Basic understanding of internet and data security
- Team player
- Become an expert in the system
- Carry out development with usability and future maintenance in mind
- Resolve technical support issues
- Liaise with 3rd party technical contacts and clients where necessary
- Share development skills and knowledge with other team members
- Adhere to best development practices as laid out by the company
In addition to a competitive salary, you will benefit from:
Developer training, coaching and clear career progression in a rapidly growing software company:
- Modern office setting in the heart of Nottingham’s creative quarter
- Friendly working environment
- Regular social events and get-togethers
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply!
Based in the heart of Nottingham's Lacemarket please apply now.