This employer is a pioneering events company with a range of brands that occupy the intersection of popular culture, music and entertainment.
They had over 170,000 guests in 2019 spread across international music festivals, large scale clubbing events, circuses and live shows
This role focuses on customer communications as a junior, with the view to work up into international event organisation, development & administration management
- Responding to guest enquiries and ensuring that the brand’s tone, presentation and attentiveness are upheld correctly in all email/social media communications
- Corresponding with guests about their bookings for events and festivals
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of various festivals
- Organising logistics for clients, artists and members of staff
- Contributing to the development/advancement of business operations
- Candidates must be of a 2:1 degree level certificate
- Must be hyper-organisational
- Strong communications and problem-solving skills required
- A keen interest in events and live music is a must!
Salary is £22,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
Some travelling / site visits to the festival grounds
Located in a brand new purpose built warehouse in Ealing. The Warehouse is complete with roof terrace, multi levelled office spaces and a ball pit!