Do you have a passion for design, a flair for illustration or a keen eye for graphic detail and want to be part of a creative team based in the heart of King’s Lynn?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented designer to be part of a fun and ambitious team within a creative agency.
Whether you’re straight out of college or have recently graduated from university, they are looking for the right person to be the next member of the design team. While some experience is desired, they are looking for someone who is innovative, dedicated and most importantly bursting with ideas.
The right candidate won’t be afraid to get immersed into their creative environment and would have the opportunity to explore and develop the design disciplines they are most passionate about while growing their portfolio.
They specialise in brand creation and advertising campaigns but their vast range of clients means projects can vary from design and art direction to event and photoshoot planning.
You’ll be joining a team designers based in Norfolk and be part of a bigger award-winning group of agencies with experts in content marketing, film production, SEO, PPC and influencer marketing.
As a Junior Designer, you will be expected to
- Demonstrate motivation, initiative and a willingness to progress
- Produce innovative campaign ideas
- Work on multi-disciplinary projects, both for print and online
- Assist and work closely with the other designers in the team
- Artwork existing designs
- Create email templates
- Design to brand guidelines
- Create assets for the digital team
- Create simple animations for social media (training can be provided )
- Conscientious design skills and a strong portfolio
- A sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically Illustrator, InDesign but experience in Photoshop, After Effects and XD would be ideal
- Excellent conceptual skills
- A good understanding of typographic skills
- Great eye for detail
- Good attitude to working individually and in a team
- Perfect time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self motivated
- UX experience would be advantageous
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy a generous holiday allowance and offer flexible working options.
They offer development opportunities, hold a number staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.