As an Audit Support Analyst within the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) division of this company, the successful candidate will have responsibility supporting the audit team in researching, reporting and updating customer data.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to start a career in data analysis, particularly within the telecoms industry. The role is based in their Basingstoke, U.K. office, but can be partly or mainly work-from-home.
What you will be doing:
- Working with customer billing data from telecom carriers across Europe, identifying monthly updates and variances
- Maintaining accuracy of circuit inventory regarding location, assignment and service type
- Providing support to the team on exceptions, validations and notification workflow issues
- Collaborating with Audit Analysts supporting client specific needs; researching, reporting, and other assigned projects
What do you need:
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- You will enjoy working in an international environment
- Attention to detail required
- Must be able to organise and handle several tasks simultaneously
Minimum Level of Skills and Training Normally Required:
- 3 good 'A' levels or a bachelor's degree in a numerate subject: e.g. maths, statistic, accounting, economics
- A high proficiency in Excel is essential, with an ability to manipulate data efficiently.
Send in your CV
About the company:
This company is a subsidiary of the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and expense management services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers.