This company are looking for an energetic, self-motivated telesales individual to promote and generate business leads and opportunities.
They are specialists in the sales of IT Hardware/Software, Virtualisation, Engineering Services and Helpdesk Support (MSP). This an ideal opportunity to join a successful / dedicated team with relevant vendor training available where necessary to bring your skills up to speed.
Working within a supporting team, on-hand for any day-to-day queries, you will be responsible for calling both new and prospective clients promoting their Hybrid (On-Premise and Cloud) IT solutions.
Please note this not an auto-dialler call centre.
The right mixture of positivity, friendly telesales approach and base knowledge of IT solutions are necessary to gain new opportunities and prospects. This position would suit experienced new business hunters / prospectors as well as lead generators. If desired, progression to a full-time account manager position is also possible, offering a strong career path within the IT industry.
Skills required and Duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to enjoy working within a target‐driven team environment
- Capable of high-volume cold calling, generating opportunities/cleansing databases
- Lead generation
- Marketing the products and services of the company
- Experience of working within a business-to-business sales environment
- Good communication skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to build a rapport and relationship with both new and existing clients over the phone
- Be proactive to contribute generally to the sales support function
- Have an excellent confident telephone manner with strong listening skills
- Possess a positive attitude, Be flexible and quick thinking
- Self‐motivation is essential, as is the ability to work under your own initiative
Rate of pay
- £15-£20 per hour, subject to experience and skill set.
Flexible working hours are available.
Length of Position and Location
The role is scheduled to last for a 20–25-day duration (Mon-Fri).
Depending on the success of the right candidate, this has the option to continue on a quarterly basis thereafter. The position will be based at our offices in Coalville, Leicestershire.