Founded in 2004, we are eloquent IT geeks which means we really know our stuff, but we are used to working with all levels of technical understanding. Our combination of technical expertise and our obsession with service excellence sets us apart. Our job is to make our clients’ IT work seamlessly, as well as being their trusted advisor when it comes to new IT developments. The company has grown consistently, and we are at an important juncture in our next stage of development, creating the need for this role in our energetic team of talented people.
You are a self-starter with a real passion for learning everything about Cloud technology. You’re technically minded but also understand the importance of excellent client service. People often come to you because they know you can comprehend nuanced IT situations and are able to troubleshoot Windows and Apple devices methodically. You’re tenacious and don’t like to give up until you’ve found a solution. IT is your calling, you’re bright and know you have more to offer at an inspiring company.
This is a broad role requiring good organisation, a technical and analytical mind, and the ability to learn at pace. You will be working on projects as part of a very talented team. Internal training and mentorship are key to the growing team’s success, and you will be guided by experienced Cloud Consultants and Project Managers. By showing intelligence and an eagerness to learn you will be given freedom to develop new skills in cutting-edge technologies such as Azure AD, Modern Workplace, Intune, OneDrive.
Modern Desktop software rollouts including onboarding and client upgrades will give you the opportunity to work alongside experienced engineers within the business. You will be required to work from clients' premises and remotely, providing exceptional IT support, project delivery and communication with the team.
Training in Microsoft 365, Azure, and Enterprise Administrator certifications, with an initial focus on Modern Desktop will be crucial to your development and we will support your journey to qualification.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-4 years' experience in IT support roles, preferably at an MSP
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve user queries in person/remotely
- Strong desire to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT
- Experience working with Office 365. Email and file migration experience welcome but not mandatory
- Excellent troubleshooting on Windows including Event Viewer, mobile and Apple devices
- Ability to engage professionally and always deliver an exceptional client experience
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Professional outlook and presentation for client meetings
- L&D opportunities
- 21 holidays, public holidays & birthday off
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Regular performance reviews
- A fun, friendly work environment
- Monthly training day
- Regular socials