This leading manufacturer of safety products is looking for an IT Manager to manage the IT infrastructure and digital development across its 5 international sites. The business operates in the UK, France, USA, China and Tunisia. Each site has been managed quite separately to date. There is a new Executive Board in place with the primary objective to bring the businesses together and harness collaborative working through better use of IT infrastructure and digital platforms. This is a newly created role. There are approx. 220 people within the business and 48m turnover.
The Global IT Manager will be responsible for the delivery of support services for this manufacturing business on a journey of transformation in terms of strategic growth/product portfolios. You will manage a team of 2 IT professionals (and IT contractors) and implement best practice, improvements in process and tools to accelerate customer experience both internally and externally. You will propose the best delivery model and solution evolution by managing the development of the Infrastructures services and services roadmap. You will have budget responsibility for all IT related spend.
- 5 years of experience in IT Support and Services delivery
- Bachelor/or equivalent in IT/Software/Digital
- High attention to end user satisfaction, details, quality focus and will respond promptly to opportunities for improvement
- Ability to analyse business trends, manage budget initiatives, and organise teams for success and motivate teams and individuals while managing remotely
- Practical experience in following IT best practices confident to propose high-performing ITSM environment
- Customer focused, good listener who proactively encourages feedback
The salary is from 40-60k depending on skills/experience. Your digital/systems knowledge/reporting will be what will drive us to offer towards the higher salary bracket as well as key focus on providing excellent customer service. GDPR experience/compliance is also a desired area this business will look for within profiles. Pension (7% employer/5% employee), death in service, option for employee shares. Company bonus scheme. The company has free onsite parking in London.
The site is based on the main Kingsbury Road within London. This is a fully operational manufacturing facility and onsite working/interaction is key so please do not apply to expect full working from home. As travel permits, there will also be a requirement to visit other sites internationally. Candidates are requested to please ensure they are clear about the person spec (minimum requirements). We will be unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants but we thank you for your application and will be in contact for first stage video interviews if successful.