Do you want to become a part of a growing, friendly and proactive Helpdesk team? Working in the City Centre of Nottingham in their stylish and light office, with access to tram, bus and train links this is the perfect location.
The role is a full-time position and working hours are on a shift basis which incorporates weekends.
Working for an award-winning retail technology company who provide IT support to high end Retailers and Hospitality with clients such as Ted Baker, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Vue Cinemas and many more.
What will they ask you to do?
Working with their team of experienced Analysts you will be the first point of contact for the users of their Help Desk. Answering incoming calls and emails, you will be providing support to their high profile retail clients ensuring all issues are followed through to resolution.
Working within an ITIL and ISO20000 environment you will be providing a first class professional and friendly service to ensure they continue to enhance their reputation and strive to be the best.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions then, this role shall be of interest to you.
• Worked in a fast paced Help Desk/Support Centre and/or Retail environment?
• Fluent in Dutch?
• Target driven with excellent customer service skills?
• Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to those with varying levels of IT experience?
• Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
• Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?