A rare opportunity has arisen at an established IT Support and Telecoms Company in Hastings town centre for an IT Engineer on their Helpdesk with occasional on-site visits.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in an IT support environment, troubleshooting Windows Desktop, Server and VoIP, delivering 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support.
The successful IT Engineer must be up to date with latest developments in Server, Cloud and VoIP technology, with a commitment to delivering the highest standards of Customer Service, by phone and face-to-face.
The ideal IT Engineer will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in a technical support / help-desk environment
- Windows Server/SBS ‘03/’08/’12/’16/'19 including Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange
- Microsoft Hyper-V configuration and administration
- Windows 7/8/10 Desktops
- VoIP installations & Support
- Networking Hardware – Routers, Switches and VLans
- DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP Transport
- Microsoft 365 configuration, administration & migration
- Printers / Scanners
- Third Party Software Troubleshooting
- Ticket System management
This position is easily commutable from St. Leonards On sea, Bexhill, Crowhurst, Westfield, Fairlight, Ashford, Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne.
Salary depending on experience.