This employer is an award-winning, top tier specialist firm of family law solicitors based in Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas. They are a growing firm with offices in St Albans, Berkhamsted, Beaconsfield, Hampstead and their newly opened office in Bishops Stortford.
They are currently looking for a experienced In House Recruiter to join their busy HR team, based at their St Albans office. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career further and be part of a innovative, growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end recruitment campaigns, including sourcing and interviewing candidates. You will also coordinate the on-boarding process for new joiners and will work to develop relationships both with internal stakeholders and their recruitment agency. You will also work on related recruitment and HR projects.
- You will have some recruitment experience, including experience of interviewing candidates
- Experience of using a variety of sourcing strategies for attracting candidates
- Experience in using an ATS system is desired but is not essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload
- Solutions focused
- Team player
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including pension, 25 days holiday, buy/sell holiday scheme, cash plan and life assurance.
The role is part-time between 25 to 30 hours per week (spread over 4-5 days) and is based in St Albans.