Are you an energetic and results-driven individual looking for your next challenge?
The successful candidate will work within the UK Inside Sales Team, based full time in their Cambridgeshire office.
The Inside Sales Team are responsible for managing inbound enquiries and outbound lead generation through qualification and nurturing processes.
They take a consultative approach to sales, so candidates will need to gain a full understanding of their software to be able to promote the complete solution. As the company is rapidly growing, being adaptable and flexible is essential but it also means there are opportunities for progression.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and although previous experience in a similar sales or lead generation role is not mandatory, it is preferred.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for new inbound sales enquiries
- Actively generating new business opportunities through outbound prospecting, telephone, emails and other lead sourcing activities
- Qualifying and evaluating the requirement of leads to establish the need, budget, and timeframes
- Managing a pipeline and follow up activities
- Working with the sales team to arrange onsite demonstrations
- Updating client information and recording progress in SalesForce
- Meeting agreed targets
- Assisting the Team Leader and Management Team where required
- Occasional attendance at events may be required
What makes the Inside Sales Team so unique?
- A vibrant and energetic personality
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Great personal attributes that align with the company values, contributing to the positive office culture
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to perform well in a team dynamic
- Good personal time management and organisational skills
- A working knowledge of the Google Suite and Salesforce
As an Australian based software house with operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the United States, this company has developed an industry-leading software package to provide job and project management systems to various trade and service industries, specifically within the Property and Asset Maintenance sectors.
The working environment is fun and a progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career in conjunction with a growing global organisation.
So if you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply by sending your CV.