A qualified Infrastructure Systems Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience is needed within this growing technical team. This company is a systems integrator and cloud computing provider based in West London. Drawing on over 15 years’ experience, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management, to DR & access solutions.
Already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, the company continues to grow in success and is now looking for a new member to join this friendly team.
- Maintaining their data centres and cloud services
- Providing 2nd line support to customers
- Working on infrastructure-related tasks and projects. Full training will be provided on their bespoke software and systems
- Full training will be provided on our bespoke software and systems
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Infrastructure Systems Engineer / 2nd line technical support
- Windows Server 2008/12/16
- Real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators
- Adaptable, flexible, committed
Other desirable skills
- SAN storage
- Active Directory
- Cisco firewall and networking
- CCNA or CCNP
Benefits: 30 days’ holiday, subsidised gym membership, pension, private health insurance, flexible working, bonus, personalised training and certification plan, free attendance to national and international technical conferences.
Closing Date - 29th October 2021