This employer is an established local courier/freight forwarder based in Frimley offering a full logistical range of services.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to work closely with their Sales Manager. You will be making regular calls to their customer base for retention and business development, following up daily customer quotes, making new business sales calls from the CRM system, booking prospect and existing appointments and following up on sales leads.
- Experience working in a proactive telesales role, with outbound telesales experience. If you have experience of this within courier/freight forwarding that would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of sales success with sound knowledge of sales processes and customer retention skills.
- Able to present and communicate effectively with a strong focus on excellent customer service and relationship building skills with both customers and employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritise, must be organised and able to plan effectively.
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage.
- You will be reaching out to existing and potential customers to present their products and service offering, to ensure that the departmental targets are achieved.
- Managing incoming and outgoing customer calls (both existing and cold calls from our CRM system) in order to sell their products and services.
- Up-selling to customers and handling customer enquiries around available services and pricing, proactively pursuing undeveloped areas.
- Explaining service pricing, following up on quotes, and negotiating with customers to increase conversion rates.
- Accurately and efficiently entering all customer information into the available Customer Relationship Manager system (CRM) and maintaining a list of potential leads and following up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches.
- Providing a high level of customer care through regular contact, obtaining feedback, monitoring account performance to ensure retention and growth across all logistics modes for all customers.
- Resolving customer issues and queries as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- The successful applicant will need to have a background in B2B sales with a minimum 2 years preferred