It's that "I" word that caught the attention, isn't it? Independent, or the Independence to use your substantial Social Work expertise to work as much or as little as you want, and without the constraints of working within a corporate structure (however good that employer might be.)
If that sounds like where you are already in your career as a senior and experienced qualified Social Worker, and you want to add more work, or if you are just starting to consider that first move and "first steps" from being an employed Social Worker towards a more independent career, then we'd equally like to hear from you.
As the leading UK outsourced provider of Family Assessments. our expert Independent Social Workers undertake a wide range of Assessments including Parenting Assessments/PAMs Assessments, Sibling Assessments and Fostering Assessments.
There are many benefits to working with us, and to name just a few:
- Part of a national network of over 300 like-minded professionals,
- Flexibility: work tailored to your expertise and as much or as little as suits your lifestyle,
- Great pay rates: £35/hour rising to £40/hour after completion of two work projects to the requisite professional standard,
- Freedom to pursue your CPD. All of our contractors receive discounted places on our training courses so that you can constantly and consistently refresh and hone your professional skills.
In turn, what do we need from you to start the Conversation about Independent work?
- You must be a qualified Social Worker with a substantial post qualification work track record of high quality work.
- In possession of all regulatory documents - ideally locally based and Registered with Social Care Wales as well as England.
- A demonstrable and verifiable track record of exceptional, high-quality work.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work as effectively remotely as in person, and to the same level and high standards individually as when part of a team.
Our customers know that they can trust our expertise to get things done. if you have that same belief in getting things done, but want to work in a different way in the future, let's make a start on that conversation and we look forward to hearing from you.