This group is looking for an keen and committed person dedicated to excellence and professionalism, the role will be 20 to 40 hours per week on a negotiable salary. A digital application form will be required prior to any interview. Also, please note they require references prior to interviews as well.
Role Specific Knowledge and Skills
Essential - Working knowledge of HR policy frameworks and employment law
Essential - Ability to deal with sensitive issues and to uphold strict confidentiality
Essential - Ability to manage conflicts or disputes in a professional manner
Essential - Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR software e.g. People HR
Desirable - experience in working with Google Forms/Adobe Sign.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The following areas of responsibility are the core of the HR Manager role. However, the role is flexible and will vary according to the needs of the team, and the background and experience of the successful applicant.
Manage employment and HR policies.
This includes: maintaining the Employee Handbook, surveying staff engagement
Manage employment and HR processes
This includes: employee information tracking (e.g. performance, benefits), health and safety
Manage staff recruitment, including job descriptions, enquiries, applications
Manage staff induction and training, delivering internal sessions and identifying external sessions
- Clearly and concisely communicates with team members to set expectations and coordinate work
- Maintains clarity of thought in difficult situations and listening actively.
- Actively oversees quality assurance business processes, taking action where inefficiencies are present
- Supports professional development of others, modelling how to accept, act on and provide feedback
- Acts with integrity as a role model and demonstrates strong leadership
- Can independently plan complex projects, with checkpoints and mitigations to ensure delivery.
- Can oversee projects effectively, balancing attention to detail against the bigger picture
- Encourages collaboration by bringing colleagues together to create forums to facilitate dialogue.
- Chartered membership of CIPD or equivalent experience
- Degree qualification or equivalent in HR and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Several years' experience working in a HR role within a corporate organisation.
- Line management of HR teams
- Able to think strategically and develop a vision as well as work on own initiative
- Ability to organise, lead and inspire other staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application live: 15th August 2017
Shortlisting: 5th September 2017
Interviews: 12th and 14th September 2017
Start date: 25th September 2017 or 2nd October 2017 to be decided.