A small family run HR consultancy based in Guildford currently have a vacancy for a part time HR consultant (working circa 20 / 25 hours per week - flexible hours).
The company has grown over 10 years, and they continue to grow through recommendations and reputation. They are niche and pragmatic, and able to offer a unique flexible and friendly environment, where initiative and open mindedness is encouraged.
The ideal candidate will be fully CIPD qualified and will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of locations for numerous clients, the role will be a mixture of office work (in Guildford) and on site work (where the clients dictate) normally in and around London, Surrey and Hampshire (car and driving licence essential). They will also have strong IT skills, along with a background as a HR Generalist with a strong leaning towards Employee Relations.
The role will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for the accounts - highly customer focused.
- Provide timely, accurate and robust advice and guidance on the full range of routine and complex HR issues.
- Answering ad hoc HR queries
- Going to client sites to chair meetings such as redundancies, grievances, appeals etc.
- Reviewing and creating policies, procedures, handbooks etc.
- You will seek ways to drive continuous improvement in the provision of HR Support
- Networking when necessary.
Salary will be 30k per annum pro rata, discretionary bonus OTE £5k per annum, plus fully paid mobile phone and expenses