This company are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion, an exciting position as arisen within their HR Department. They are seeking to recruit a HR and Payroll Administrator to join the HR team.
Main Responsibilities include
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Creating new starter packs and ensuring all paperwork is ready for payroll
- Administration of holiday booking procedure and absence leave requests
- Maintaining the time & attendance system and ensuring working hours are correct ready for payroll
- Covering payroll in the absence of the Payroll Coordinator
- Planning and delivering inductions
- Assisting with producing KPI’s
- Managing employee records
- Advising on general HR and payroll queries
- Administer the probation review process
- Absence Management
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation
- Efficient with thorough methods of working
- Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
- Minimum 1-year HR / Payroll experience
- Minimum 2 years Admin experience
- CIPD qualified – desirable
- SAGE 50 Payroll experience – desirable
Full driving licence is essential as travel to other sites is required on a weekly basis. The role will be based in Blackburn and occasional travel to Kendal.
They offer the successful applicant a competitive salary, training programme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
Other benefits on offer are
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- On site parking & more