HGV Class 2 Qualified Driver and Cherry Picker Operator / MEWP Operator / Access Platform Operator - Immediate start available
This is an opportunity to join a family run business operating within the access industry for over 25 years. They have built their reputation on delivering great customer service through a can-do attitude and a dedication to delivering results.
Drive an HGV Class 2 Lorry and Operate the Access Platform.
You will need to be comfortable with working at height as the truck mounts have a reach of up to 63 metres. Their fleet of vehicles are used in all manner of inside and outside access work.
You will need to have the ability to provide excellent customer service at all times and aim to resolve any on-site issues whenever possible. You will be required to complete all relevant paperwork in an orderly fashion. Carry out vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA regulations applying a clean as you go policy whilst taking pride in your equipment.
There is a great deal of variety in the job which requires plenty of flexibility across the duties.
- Experience as an MEWP Operator would be an advantage
- Operating plant or powered access equipment would be advantageous
- Confident working at height essential
- Flatbed or Load Loader driving would be beneficial
- HGV C2 Licence
- IPAF 1b 3a & 3b is essential (training will be given)
- Valid CSCS card would be an advantage
- No more than 6 points on your licence
If you have the necessary skills and a flexible attitude they would welcome your application.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.