This is an opportunity to join a well-established and respected IT support, telecoms and cloud services provider based near Canterbury, Kent.
With a dedicated, energetic workforce, a wide and diverse client range, no two days within the company are the same.
They face new and exciting opportunities and challenges every day and pride themselves in having a team who are dedicated to delivering for their clients.
They are looking for a full time Helpdesk Engineer to provide professional and technical 1st Line IT Support over the phone and via email. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to accurately log incidents and faults, and take ownership of tickets to ensure they are resolved in a logical and timely manner.
- Familiar with windows desktop, server and the Microsoft Product stack at a technical level
- Able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Natural aptitude for troubleshooting & problem solving
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
- Experience of working with Apple Macs
- A keen interest in networking technology
- £18,000 to £24,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including public holidays
Near Canterbury, Kent.
Please submit a full CV together with an indication of salary expectations
Immediate interviews available.