This leading manufacturer of safety products is looking for an EMEA Head of Sales to manage a team of Business Development and customer service teams based primarily within the UK and France. The company operates within the logistics/energy and industrial space and designs and manufactures safety products and solutions. This role will report to a Global Sales Director based in the USA. There are ambitious growth plans within the company including new products/propositions and this role will be key in driving the growth within Europe.
This role is responsible for managing the direct sales team within EMEA to drive growth and profitability to meet the financial budget and growth targets. You will direct the Sales Teams and will ensure they are motivated, capable, diligent and effective. As a new role, this is key to supporting the Global Sales Director to drive the organisational changes necessary to create a sales organisation in EMEA. The role will have responsibility for approximately a team of 20 Business Development Managers across three key industry sectors which are Energy, Logistics, Rail and Industry.
- Senior sales and sales management experience in the safety or other industrial sectors and markets across multiple geographies
- Clear evidence of the effective leadership of sales teams and leading organisational change; strong results delivery
- Proven capability to grow businesses in challenging markets and those undergoing digital transformation
- Commercial contract negotiation
- Experience of working with large companies and corporations as customers or partners with demonstrable evidence and the ability to foster and maintain close customer relationships;
- English and another EU language ideal
The salary is from 80-100k and the incumbent will be targeted to receive a bonus of up to 50% of salary on successful delivery of the sales plan. There is a pension scheme with 7% employer contribution, company share schemes, death in service, London parking.
The role can be be based anywhere within the UK. However, regular presence/travel will be required initially within the UK site (Kingsbury Road, London) and then when travel restrictions permit, to our sites within Europe and the USA.