Handyperson Required for Commercial Office Cleaning & Property Maintenance Contractors in London.
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Full Time
With over 30 years’ experience in the industry their established client base range from National Facilities Directors for blue chip companies to Office Managers, they cover an array of services that are required to effectively clean and maintain professional work places throughout London, the South East and Home Counties. The company is quickly becoming the go to company for all office cleaning and maintenance needs!
They are looking for an experienced, well organised and highly motivated individual to perform handyperson duties
Duties to be undertaken in this role:
- Ironmongery service (handles, hinges, door closers)
- Up keeping of showers (basic decaling and resealing)
- Light bulb changing
- General handyperson tasks
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Previous handyperson roles
- Competency in general handyperson duties
- Great communication with Office and Clients
- Diary Management
- Working to a timescale
- Ability to work with smartphone/tablet based job system
Beneficial additional experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience of commercial office buildings
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (inc COSH and Risk Assessments)
The job role will be responsible for ensuring all handyperson duties are completed in a timely manner. The role will be Monday to Friday, with potential for overtime. The role reports directly to the Maintenance Project Manager.