Competitive Salary dependent on experience
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global company striving to be the best in the industry?
They are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who is bursting with ideas and innovative designs to help market their software. Working alongside the rest of the marketing team, the Graphic Designer will create both online and print-based marketing materials including advertising, brochures, web design, digital banners and stand artwork.
This role will be based in their UK Head Office in Cambridgeshire.
- Produce designs from concept through to the finished product in line with their brand
- Take a brief and develop the creative so that it engages with their target audience and meets the overall objectives
- Act as a Brand Guardian ensuring that all brand fundamentals and strategies are consistently adhered to
- Take on feedback and drive the creative forward to achieve the right result
- Deliver all creative elements of a project on time
- Suggest new ideas and concepts that embrace best practice techniques
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A good eye for colours, typography, design and composition
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Ability to juggle projects and priorities
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar creative role for at least 2 years and have a solid understanding of marketing and what impact the creative has on the results of campaigns.
It's important to note that experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.