Garden landscape labourer is needed to join a leading high end garden design and build company based just outside of Cambridge offering clients completely turnkey garden design and build services.
Looking for a full time Labourer to join their growing garden build team based in Longstanton, near Cambridge. You’ll take responsibility for undertaking general site labouring, working closely with other colleagues to ensure the smooth running of garden build projects.
Hours of work 7:30 - 4:30
Key tasks and responsibilities include:-
- Setting up sites
- Using cement mixers
- Lifting and moving materials
- Working closely with tradesmen to facilitate them to focus on their roles
- Ensure that the site is tidied at the end of the working day
- Ensuring that materials are tidy and correctly stored, that equipment is well-maintained.
This is a busy role which requires you to work well with tradesmen to ensure they are as efficient as possible in their roles.
- Use initiative to work with other staff to ensure the smooth and efficient running of projects
- Able to work to a consistently high standard
- Able to work well within a team
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to demonstrate a common sense approach
- Interest in a trade industry
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- A full clean driving licence and access to own transport (Company van provided for client visits)
Previous labouring or ground working experience is useful but not essential as on the job training is given. This is a demanding role requiring you to be physically fit and includes tasks such as heavy lifting.
In return, the applicant has the opportunity to grow and develop their overall skills within a busy team. Opportunities for progression are available within this company. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today, they are keen to meet you.