This company are looking for a Fleet & Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team. You will have a real can do, hands on attitude. You will be a massive team player and used to working in a fast paced and exciting atmosphere. If you are ready for the next stage of your career, then this could be the place for you.
Who are they?
They are a market leading ambitious, family-owned award-winning security company, based in Glasgow and with offices in London.
You will need to be very hands-on and have a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be IT literate and be very much a people person. Experience is more important to them than formal qualifications, but you’ll need to demonstrate your ability to manage a busy and ever-changing workload. You’ll need to have a flexible approach to working as sometimes weekend and overtime may be required.
- Vehicles Management
- Maintaining fleet road compliance and purchasing when required.
- Stock control (Counting, Signing out of kit & Monthly stock counts)
- Building Maintenance
- Arrange Services, MOTs and repair works on vehicles
- POC for drivers
- Dealing with all fines and insurer issues
- POC trackers, lease company and fuel company
- Stock control of all kits in the controlled designated area
- Control decommissioned (tested) equipment back into stock. Cleaned, boxed and labelled.
- Arrange transportation between Watford, Glasgow and Sites.
- Monthly clear out of yard space and offices (arrange with Managers)
- Building maintenance – arrange subcontractors.
- 2nd POC for purchase orders
They are able to offer an excellent package depending on experience. You’ll be working in a rewarding and challenging environment, with a great team of professionals who are dedicated to making the company the best in the U.K. You will have excellent career and development opportunities as you grow here, this really is a special role.