This is a fixed-term full time contract for a minimum of 9 months or until the permanent job holder returns from maternity leave.
The interviews will be held in the first 2 weeks of April with a start date in early May 2019.
They are a food and drink consultancy based in the centre of Bath. They are looking for a temporary Finance Administrator to join their Finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the maintenance of accurate financial and management accounts and ensuring finance process and policies are up to date and adhered to.
The Finance department is responsible for Sales & Purchase Ledger, VAT, Management Accounts Credit Control, Petty Cash and Banking, you will provide support by processing sales invoices, purchase invoices and payments, purchase orders, bank reconciliation, petty cash and month end journals.
- Daily bank processing (3 currency accounts) and reconciliation
- Sales invoicing
- Debt chasing to ensure prompt payment from customers
- Purchase ledger processing
- Month end journals
- Prepare VAT and EC Sales returns
- Support the manager at month end and year end
They would be excited to hear from you, if you...
- have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- AAT qualified
- Sage Accounts
- have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail even under pressure
- are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- are dynamic, enthusiastic, hard-working and enjoy working to deadlines
- are highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- can demonstrate proactivity and initiative
- can operate to exceptional quality standards, even when under pressure
- have a willingness to learn
In return, you can expect to receive:
- 20 days holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays and 3 days in addition between Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance and cash plan (after 6 months)
- Pension (after 3 months)
- Death in Service cover (4 x basic salary)
- Fixed-term, full-time position
- Working hours - 8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
The role is based in central Bath.