This is an opportunity to join an innovative UK based company who have been at the forefront of the technical development in their field for over 10 years and aim to provide world class, quality performance systems and solutions. This small progressive friendly company is undergoing rapid expansion and seeking 2 Field Service Engineers/Electronics Technicians.
The Field Service Engineer role
1. Candidates must be based within a 10 mile radius of Heathrow and be a car owner with clean driving licence.
2. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Field Service Engineer key responsibilities
- Travelling to Customer sites
- Resolve technical faults / undertake technical modifications and complete repairs.
- Provide training and advice on aspects of the Systems function so the customer fully understands its capabilities, and the highest level of service is provided.
- Be customer focused and have excellent problem solving skills.
This is a home based role but will involve travelling to their various sites. Candidates must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and active.
The ideal Field Service Engineer will need the following:
They are looking for candidates with at least 2 years practical experience in circuits, PCBs, wiring and fault finding. An HND would be an advantage as would an understanding of networking (TCP/IP). You must have basic computer literacy. It would be a significant advantage if the candidate has experience in and a good working knowledge of PYTHON.
Field Service Engineer benefits
- Career progression
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Personal Pension
If you feel you’re suitable for this Field Service Engineer role, then please APPLY TODAY!!