This team truly cares about the work that they do. They’re on a social mission to solve the care challenges and modernise live-in care, rethinking every detail. A care company built for the 21st century. They’re motivated to enable people to live vibrantly and safely at home, on their own terms.
Their goal is to build genuine, respectful relationships with all of their professional carers, clients and families as they work to earn their trust and improve the industry.
They are looking for an experienced Field Care Supervisor to join their small and dedicated team. In this role you will be key to ensuring that their quality assurance practices are being met. You will carry out initial introductions, construct care plans, conduct client assessments and shadowing carers to monitor the provision of care. It will involve 60% time out on the field and 40% in the office for administrative tasks.
- 2+ years as Field Care Supervisor
- NVQ Level 3
- Experience creating Care Plans, conducting supervisions and spot checks
- Ability to motivate carers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion carer needs
- Full UK driving licence and own Care/Motorcycle
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Fantastic career development opportunities in a fast-growing company with high profile investors
- Opportunity to really make an impact to the lives of both carers and clients.
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A budget for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Ongoing career development
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
London with clients over South England.