Industry: Investment Property
Salary: An attractive package including a generous basic salary (Basic £25k plus commission OTE £35k) and commission structure is on offer for the right candidate.
*At least 2 years’ experience working in a Sales Progressor Role*
*Property background essential*
Working Hours – 5 days per week, 9am – 5:30pm.
They specialise in identifying wealth building opportunities across the globe. This includes UK & overseas property investment. They work with a wide range of clients, from individuals looking for 1 or 2 property investments, to overseas funds and institutions looking for large bulk purchases.
An experienced Sales Progressor required to join the client care team at their London office. You will need a minimum of two year’s experience in this field.
- Their main role will be to coordinate the exchange and completion of a number of properties within the required time-frame so you will need to be highly organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- They will be responsible for liaising with buyers, vendors, solicitors and mortgage brokers therefore strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Strong physical/electronic administration skills are also required for this interesting and varied role.
- The ability to write creative advertisements, newsletters, blogs and brochure copy will be a distinct
- They are also looking for someone with excellent IT skills including including knowledge of word and excel.
- Good customer relations and communication skills are required together with someone who can work as part of a team.
- Experience in or willing to learn and use to its maximum ability the companies CRM system
Key points for candidate selection:
- Ability to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients, the team and developers
- Problem solving skills and being able to think outside the box
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
- Professional yet personable
- An excellent command of English is needed in order to draft letters & contracts
- Good attention to detail with the ability to proofread is also a requisite
- Fast typing speed - 40 WPM +
- Ability to work supervised and unsupervised
- Ability to take instructions from their Manager
- Going the extra mile to deliver great service in a timely manner
- Candidate must fit into current work ethics which are based around 100% investor satisfaction and under promising and over-delivering
- Operating and updating database
- Creation and upkeep of Sales Management Spreadsheet
- Creation and upkeep of Sales Progression Spreadsheet
- Own diary management