Working alongside CMS Digital Specialists, you will be focused on developing .NET websites and digital solutions using the latest web technologies. This is an opportunity for an experienced .NET web developer wanting to become a valuable resource to their digital team. They are a caring considerate employer offering a good working environment and opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Working at their Southampton offices or remotely, you will help the team define the technical deliverables of new projects, and implement those deliverables in a maintainable, professional and rational way. You will contribute code to new and existing projects and applications and directly input into the teams vision of a technical centre of excellence.
You will work across the full web stack, and will be responsible for, planning and implementing your own releases alongside the wider Digital Team.
Essential Technical Skills and Experience
- ASP.NET 4.5 Upwards including recent experience with Dot net core 2.1 upwards
- MVC and Razor Pages
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
- Mocking frameworks
- Unit testing
Desired Technical Skills (but not essential)
- Azure Devops
- EPiSERVER CMS 7.5 Upwards
- Stripe payment systems
- Kentico Kontent Headless CMS, or any headless CMS system.
Nice to Have Skills
- Agile, SCRUM, Kanban or XP (Extreme Programming)
- Any SysOps Experience (Linux, Ubuntu, Apache2, NGINX, Windows Server, IIS)
- Development Environment Virtualisation (e.g. Docker, Vagrant and Ansible)
- Virtual Infrastructure e.g. Azure, Amazon AWS
- Linux Programming – Command Line Scripting, Bash Scripting
- Build and Deployment Automation e.g. Azure Devops, Jenkins, DeployHQ, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
You will be a valuable member of the team, working in a fast-moving exciting environment
Part of a great team who will help motivate you to new levels
Open-plan studio with free parking
Remote options available - at home, in the office or a mix of both
Annual training budget to help you up-skill
Investment in you
You're serious about producing the very best, so they make sure you're equipped to do it. You'll be provided with the tech setup that maximises your potential and lets you work with freedom. Just tell them what works for you.
They have a consistent digital team, testament perhaps to their investment in and care for their team, it means that their team grows together. You'll work alongside some amazingly talented colleagues who will help you progress and you will enjoy sharing your experience to help others.