This company has an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leading provider of Open Space Management. The successful candidate will play an active role in ensuring the business achieves its targets and goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual with the desire to further their career, whilst being influential in the continued growth of a successful business.
They are a leading Open Space Management Company, operating nationally from their Head Office in Cheshire and five regional office locations. They are a professional and enthusiastic team, supporting many of the residential house-builders to create and maintain expertly managed open spaces for the benefit of the local community and the wildlife that they support.
With an ever-growing portfolio of sites under their management, their customer service led approach is what sets them apart. Their vision is to continually review, monitor and improve the way they care for the open spaces that they manage.
As Estates Project Manager, you will be crucial to their continued success as you will take responsibility for the maintenance of the sites within the Northern region whilst developing strong relationships with the team, contractors, and residents alike. You will be based at their Regional Office in Garforth but will be required to travel to our sites in and around England therefore a full driving license with your own car is essential.
The right candidate will have a passion for the countryside including the wildlife and ecology it supports. Applicants will be highly motivated, reliable with the commitment to complete activities and possess excellent team building and customer relations management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with estates management experience who wishes to develop their career further or a recent graduate who is keen to start a career in Estates Management.
Experience working within the housebuilding sector or green services environment (grounds maintenance, arboriculture, landscaping & estates services) is preferable, however what is important is the willingness and ability to do what is right.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage (full training will be provided)
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Capability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to use appropriate PPE and recognise the associated hazards with a high regard for personal and public safety
- Carrying out site inspections and producing reports
- Scheduling of maintenance, sourcing suppliers and contractors for sites
- Reviewing tenders, issuing purchase orders and awarding contracts
- Ensuring H&S Compliance
- Arrange meetings with clients and maintenance contractors
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday plus statutory
- A day off for your Birthday
- Company Events