Initially working remotely and then flexible working (in the office and remotely)
Launched in 2003, this company has since become one of the fastest-growing iconic fashion accessory brands in the UK, designing a quirky and original fashion accessories range that includes handbags, purses and lifestyle products to key markets in Europe and the larger global markets including USA and Asia.
Due to continued growth, this company is now looking for an experienced and motivated eCommerce Manager to join their small and ambitious team. If you’re looking for a new challenge, enjoy taking ownership of projects and excel at delivering revenue-boosting implementations, then this could be the ideal role for you.
SEO and Website Optimisation
- Website optimisation for online campaigns and lead generation activity.
- Overseeing the SEO programme to maximise organic traffic to the website and other owned channels including the blog.
- Overseeing Google Adword campaigns and investment to support the overall value proposition as well as specific solutions to increase inbound traffic.
- Ongoing assessment of campaign partners, external publications and associations to identify potential and with insights, suggest improvements/enhancements.
- Work with the Head of eCommerce and Social Media Executive to plan campaign strategies, development and tactics, executing campaigns synergistically to ensure full alignment across outbound and inbound channels.
- Further support campaign effectiveness by working with the content executive to implement a programme to amplify the campaigns through all relevant social media channels.
- Tracking and reporting on campaign performance to ensure continuous optimisation and collaboration with sales.
- Proven track record of working in a similar role, preferably B2C environment
- Track record in managing digital marketing campaigns across social and SEM platforms to deliver tangible results.
- Expertise of web analytics tools
- Extensive experience of Magento 2 platform
Experience in the following would be useful but not essential:
- Email marketing automation
- Affiliate marketing platforms
- Digital marketing (Google Adwords, shopping ads, Facebook/Instagram ads)
- Loyalty programmes
- Customer support (Zendesk)
- Previous experience in fashion accessories would be ideal but not essential
This role is remote working for now but moving to flexible working which will be a combination of working remotely and in the office based in Holloway, North London.
Initial first interviews will be via zoom or similar.
Interested? Apply online today outlining why you are suitable for this role.