This employer consider themselves to be fast paced, friendly, fun and flexible. They offer stable roles and job security. Leading supplier of ruminant animal feeds and third party products to farmers all over the UK. Ideally they are looking for candidates with an agricultural or country background with a passion for online marketing.
- Managing, planning, collaborating and executing all digital campaigns, including but not limited to social media, CRM database, social media, paid and display advertising campaigns
- Assume full commercial responsibility for online sales
- Managing all website activities
- Ownership of social media accounts including strategy planning, content creation and managing paid advertising campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to support the company’s growth ambition through lead generation and nurturing efforts.
- Use online data to provide insights to help drive marketing decisions
- The candidate will be a proven leader and influencer, with strong all-round marketing and eCommerce experience and a desire to be hands on and lead by example, with the tenacity to drive the business into the next chapter of significant growth
- Experience and analysis of consumer behaviour (partnering with external agencies and consultants)
- A working knowledge of e-commerce website platforms
- A strong background working with Facebook Ads manager
- Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders
- A creative approach as well as strong data analysis skills
£30,000-35,000 per annum. Other benefits include an opportunity to buy extra holiday and flexible working arrangements.
Home based with requirement to travel to Wardle, Nantwich as required. Car owner required due to office location.