This company provides a range of services to the commercial and domestic housing sector.
Due to company growth, they are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic persons to be part of a friendly cleaning team working on varied tasks.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of domestic and commercial cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins, hoovering, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously with good attention to detail
- Have an ability to work independently and use initiative, while also being part of a team
To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work.
This post is a full-time post at 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
Salary circa £8.91 to £9.50 per hour dependent on experience.
A valid driving licence is essential.
- 8% employer contribution to pension
- A commitment to staff training and development
- They consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Other qualifying benefits
You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
Mainly based in Derby but will require travel within the Derbyshire/Staffs area.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.