Digital Marketing Executive Based in office close to Didcot centre and train station. This is a permanent role. Hours are 8.30am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 9am-4pm Friday. These hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
Package: 22 Days Holiday. Free on site Parking
Our client requires a Digital Marketing Executive who can produce highly engaging written and video content for online publication as well as managing the Company website. They are a leading supplier into the Process Engineering Industry. This would suit someone with talent, passion, energy and drive to help develop the business which is part of a well-financed and ambitious Group of Companies.
Due to the market place the Company operates in, the role requires a high degree of accuracy and commitment to quality. This exciting opportunity supporting the business operations offers autonomy and variety within a high tech market place.
With onsite support and coaching provided, coupled with off-site professional skills development this role will allow the right candidate to grow and develop.
Some Experience within marketing is required but they are seeking a candidate that is creative in design and can communicate the message to market. An interest or background in science and/or engineering would be of benefit but not essential.
If you believe you have the energy and determination to support the growth of this exciting Company then apply today.
- Developing & Implementing Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Web Marketing & Web Development
- CRM & Database Management
- Promotion of Company Online through video, social media and blogs
- Development, production & distribution of various Marketing Media (such as Product Brochures)
- Journal Publications and Press releases
- Exhibition organisation and attendance when required
Ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- A Level or NVQ Qualification in Business or Marketing
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Creative software publishing skills (InDesign)
- Excellent knowledge of Web Marketing, Online Video Content & Social Media (YouTube, Google, LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics
- Online & Offline Web Optimisation (SEO etc.)
- Organisation & Planning skills.
- Experience of website content management
- Good time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative