This is a specialist media company serving enthusiasts across the globe through their multi-channel brands. They focus on their love for aviation, transport, history and sport, producing titles such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways and Hornby magazine.
They are a family run business which treats its employees, audience and customers as part of that family.
They are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to assist the Audience Development Manager in developing and implementing innovative digital marketing campaigns to grow their reach, increase database volumes and achieve revenue goals. You will be fundamental in delivering marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and will be able to amplify their consumer and business to business brands in the digital marketplace.
- Grow digital acquisition & revenue
- Implement omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Data acquisition & enrichment
- Manage the creation of digital assets
- Implement marketing automation strategy
- Campaign optimisation
- Degree level /equivalent marketing qualification
- Min. 2 years in a digital marketing role
- MS Office skills
- Experience using analytics tools such as GA to a high standard
- CRM and database management (e.g. Hubspot)
- Understanding of social media marketing and PPC
- Ability to juggle tasks, work under pressure & prioritise time
In return they offer:
- Potential to work from home with some travel to Stamford
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice
- A hardworking friendly team
- Great environment for learning and career development
Their head office is based in the beautiful market town of Stamford in Lincolnshire and they currently employ more than 90 colleagues and are growing. If you’re driven, committed and hard working this could be the place for you.