This is an opportunity to join a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, software development, digital marketing and technology services. They help their customers build and transform their eCommerce businesses worldwide.
We are on the look-out for a talented Digital Marketing Client Services Account Manager to join their rapidly growing Digital Marketing team. You will manage part of our client portfolio to help their clients improve their web presence and performance online.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you should have a degree in marketing or solid experience in digital marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships. They offer excellent rewards through career and salary progression for outstanding performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Create pitching presentations and present the company and services to prospective clients
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within digital marketing and collaborate with sales teams to drive growth forward
- Assist with high priority requests or issue escalations as required
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present SEO, PPC, Content Marketing & Social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
As an Digital Marketing Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience they expect you to be;
- Passionate about driving results and attention to detail
- Be well-presented, confident and self-motivated
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be a people person, credible, approachable and talkative
- Strong sales, a superb communicator and negotiation skills
- Have a can-do attitude and a hunger to succeed
- Work well under pressure & to targets, goals & deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- A solid understand of Digital Marketing strategy and tactics, including Google Analytics, Paid Search, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimisation, Affiliates and Email Marketing.
Benefits include, 25 days annual leave (+B/H), Health insurance, pension, enhanced sick and family friendly policies + more.