Digital Lead Generation Specialist
(Alternatives: Digital Campaign Specialist/Digital Marketing Specialist)
Competitive Salary based on experience
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global software company striving to be the best in the industry?
They are looking for a Digital Lead Generation Specialist who will be responsible for creating dynamic lead generation and nurturing campaigns to generate new business opportunities. This includes SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns, content marketing, social media marketing and various other digital marketing efforts. This role will primarily focus on digital activities however, it will require an awareness of traditional marketing for holistic ROI analysis.
This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to manage multiple digital projects to support the growth of the business in the UK.
This role will be based in their UK Head Office in Cambridgeshire.
- Plan & manage digital lead generation campaigns
- Analyse web traffic and conversions
- Identify new ways of maximising the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Stay up to date with Google algorithms and trends to keep ahead of the game
- Recommend ways of integrated digital lead generation into other marketing activities
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Report on results and provide insights
- Budget management
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Excellent & creative use of English
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own and as part of a wider team
- Ability to juggle projects and priorities
- Experience of Salesforce and Pardot (not essential)
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar digital marketing role for at least 2 years and ideally have knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot, but this isn’t essential.
It's important to note that experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV,.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.