This high growth, multi-award winning internet company is seeking a talented and enthusiastic person to help with their Customer Support.
Here’s what they do:
They are an online marketplace for transport – with official eBay compatible status. They have millions of customers who list goods they need to move on their site and then receive quotes from their base of over 100,000 transport companies who are already making similar trips. It keep trucks full of cargo, helping the environment and gives consumers a low price at the same time.
TV Dragon Peter Jones was so impressed by the business that he awarded its founder the title of BT Entrepreneur of the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping existing customers via email and phone. Inbound calls only, no cold calling.
- Ensuring the customer support KPI's are met
- Replying to emails and answering phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Various ad-hoc duties
Who are they looking for?:
- Hard worker
- Helpful in nature
- Attitude and a keen willingness to learn is more important to us than experience.
- Once the Coronavirus lockdown ends (!), you’ll be working in a really nice area of London - leafy Putney, a stone’s throw from the Thames. 4 minute walk to the tube and 3 minute walk to the train and high street.
- Casual dress code – jeans and t-shirt are the norm. No stuffy suits here!
- The culture is like that of a boutique start-up but it benefits from having solid, successful foundations built up over 12 years with millions of customers – so it won’t feel like you’re taking a risk.
- The founder and senior team are still hugely involved – you’ll get to learn from them first hand.
- Regular team lunches & trips to the pub.
- Free tea & coffee.
- Ping pong table!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Holiday: 24 days
Please apply with your CV.