Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you enjoy training people? Do you enjoy working with IT? If the answer is yes then you are the person for this company.
This successful eLearning company provides cloud-based eLearning to over 600 clients and are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and is IT savvy and is happy to deliver system training to clients. The role requires you to work closely with clients managing their on-boarding and subsequent support issues.
Are you up for the challenge?
Essential skills for this role:
- Customer Service skills
- Strong communication skills to effectively manage customers (internal and external) and stakeholders
- Relationship building skills to enable collaboration across the company and build rapport with external customers
- Basic understanding of Learning Management Systems and Learning Experience Systems
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and SLAs
Additional desired skills:
- Experience of eLearning
- Experience of system training
- Wanting to learn and develop new skills
The right candidate will be offered a great working environment, the opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands and an attractive package including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers (if applicable)
The role can be home-based, based in their Loughborough office or hybrid working can be discussed.
You will be working with a small team of talented people. Interested? Please click on apply now and send them an up-to-date CV. They will invite suitable candidates in for an informal virtual chat before an informal interview.