Launched in 2016, a leading boxed mattress retailer based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. As a modern organisation, customers are at the core of the business and drive the company’s success, which is why they pride themselves in exceptional customer service.
Their key focus is to find the best team that can fit their brand’s cultures and values to not only live up to their mission to ‘Make Sleep Simple’, but to offer a friendly face too. That’s why they are now looking for another team member to join their customer services department and actively support customers throughout their journey.
- Speaking with customers via phone, email or online chat to provide product advice and resolve order queries
- Collaborate with cross-company departments, to resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Promote the brand’s core values through customer-centric and empathetic customer care
- Maintaining strong understanding of competitor products to effectively advise customers about their purchase
- 2 years customer service (any field)
- 1 year working with phone, email and online chat support
- Time keeping and self-motivation for working alone
- Manage workload effectively and multitask
- Ability to use Microsoft Office or similar
- Good spoken and written English
- Be reliable and dedicated
- Initial salary will be £10/ph
- Home working, following induction and training