This company values and actively encourage their team members to take initiative, be creative, seek new ways of doing things and provide honest constructive feedback. They work hard but they also like to play hard, from their famous bake-off competitions to their infamous annual kick off events – they can guarantee you there is never a dull moment at this company!
- Take the lead for processing customer Sales Orders for SPEX products, send acknowledgements.
- Day to day processing of CP Orders.
- Compliance checks are carried out for customers and orders.
- Answer incoming queries relating SPEX Instruments
- Process documentation for SPEX demonstration machines and Platinumware
- Process Capital Expenditure Forms for new SPEX Demo Equipment
- Assist with the Returns team for general CP products.
- Multi train in other Customer Service Roles and assist where required for holiday/absence
- PDNs, Delivery Date Notifications etc.
- General office Duties
- Create New Customers on ERP System, ensuring correct paperwork is received.
- Create New Products on ERP system.
- Deal with customer queries including delivery stock, pricing and custom parts
- Deal with any returns.
- EU Language desirable
- To be able to liaise with colleagues at all levels and all departments
- Answer main Reception in-coming calls
£18,000 - £19,000, Annual pay review, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays. Pension, life insurance, car parking.
Based in ST Neots, very close to town centre and A1 / A428.