This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful well established law firm in the North Yorkshire who are seeking a motivated conveyancing clerk/paralegal. They offer the chance to maximise performance through exciting and challenging work.
- Opening files
- Be the main point of contact for all conveyancing appointments
- Dealing with exchanges
- Dealing with completions and post completions
- Drafting letters and legal documents and contracts
- Progressing sale and purchase files
- Enhance the firm's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Team orientated
- Attention to detail
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Ability to multitask and manage several different tasks/jobs and conveyancing appointments at once in an organised and coherent manner
A competitive salary, role prospects plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Great office near the centre of Harrogate
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.