This company is looking for a contract admin assistant to join one of their busy Project Delivery teams. This department is responsible for the efficient delivery of large refurbishment contracts for clients.
The team currently consists of a Contract Manager, Supervisor, Trainee Manager and Apprentice as well as multiple site based operatives. The successful candidate will work closely with the Contracts Manager and Trainee Manager, doing a range of project delivery based administration tasks.
- To assist in maintaining accurate record systems, including scaffolding inspections and handover paperwork.
- Assist in preparation and processing of subcontractor invoices, labour only payments and contract documentation.
- Ensure RAM’s are received and signed orders are returned, chasing subcontractors where necessary.
- Assist and prepare survey documentations – adding up measurements, organising job folders, preparing spreadsheets etc.
- Communicate efficiently with clients, colleagues and subcontractors.
- Assist in preparing health and safety files and other site documentation.
- General administrative duties e.g. filing, archiving, photocopying, binding etc.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths, English and IT
- Good numerical and cost skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Keen desire to progress within the business
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a team
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience of administration
- Full Driving Licence / Willingness to learn
Location: Sidcup Head Office
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Salary: £14,000 - £17,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
As part of the interview process you will be required to complete an aptitude test.
All applications are assessed in line with the Equal Opportunities Regulations and held in line with Data Protection Regulations.