This company are looking for a writer to join their established Content Team.
The successful candidate will join the Marketing Team of a leading financial services company (foreign exchange sector) and be responsible for:
- Researching, writing, optimising and publishing content for a range of websites
- Creating content for affiliates
- Creating email content
- Working on assets like guides, adverts, posters and brochures
About the company:
The position is with one of the largest independent employers in Cornwall. The company has grown consistently year-on-year since its establishment in 2004 and has won a number of local and national awards – including Best Employer and Customer Focus.
The company offers a number of benefits and is based within minutes of the beach, transport links and the town centre.
- Excellent writing skills (A Level English minimum, Degree qualification preferred)
- Creativity and flair
- Knowledge of SEO
- Keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and be a team player
- Experience using content management systems like WordPress is a plus
Much of the content produced has a financial/economic focus. The team also produce a large amount of content about emigration, buying property/living overseas for personal clients, and sector-specific content for B2B clients.
An interest in economics/politics is a decided benefit.